How to Apply: Graduate Applications
To apply for admission to the MS or PhD program in Statistics you will use the online Graduate College admissions system. Below is the link, including instructions for how to create and submit your application.
Further information about graduate programs in Statistics is available from the links below. Use the relevant program code listed to identify your program in your online application.
- MS in Statistics (Program Code 10KS0329MS)
- MS in Statistics: Analytics Concentration (Program Code 10KS5165MS)
- PhD in Statistics (Program Code 10KS0329PHD)
In addition, please be aware of the following application deadlines for Statistics:
- PhD application deadline:
- December 15: Fall Semester Admission
- MS application deadlines:
- April 1: Fall Semester Admission
- Sept 15: Spring Semester Admission
For further information about the requirements for our MS and PhD degree programs please see the following link:
PhD applicants in Statistics are automatically considered for a tuition-waiver-generating assistantship. As in the past, the Department of Statistics does not typically provide assistantships for MS students. MS students are eligible to accept an assistantship with another department if one is offered, in which case the hiring department may be expected to reimburse the Statistics Department for the cost of the tuition.
If you have any questions as you browse our course offerings and degree programs, please contact our academic office or the relevant program advisor.